Saturday, January 3, 2015

A bit about me.........

I just wanted to share this - as i hear it again and again from so many of the beautiful ladies in our group!

I too have spent the last 6 years yo yo ing with my weight and general fitness and health.


6 years ago i absolutely smashed it with the help of both Sue Heintze and Kristin Gleeson from IBO. For the first time in my life at the age of 50 i finally got the results i wanted. Thank you SUE and KRISTIN. Also thank you to members IBO members at the time - Amanda Peters and Michelle Harth who used to chat with me online often.


Since then, I have spend months and months at a time getting into fabulous shape for Body Building comps, then after each comp - losing the plot and gaining weight, losing muscle tone and wasting so much of my bloody hard work, I have given up the BB comps now, as i just can't cut the extreme diet anymore, plus i have some health issues and inures that prevent me from maintaining the high level of training needed for the very competitive world of BodyBuilding.


Nowadays I just want to be fit, healthy, lean and strong for ME!!!!


I recently helped 16 beautiful women achieve fantastic results - during a 12 week body transformation challenge i ran at the gym where i was working up until recently.  However, as they grew stronger and fitter and leaner, i found myself becoming heavier, less fit and less healthier. I became a little burnt out and felt i had no energy left for me! I am so proud of those ladies, but, felt so annoyed with myself for letting my own fitness wain,


I have now left my position and the gym and am going to Uni this year  to study Nutrition and Dietetics/Psychology as i really want to help people who have serious issues surrounding their body image, diet etc etc. I loved working in the gym, but will work from home again, doing PT's and running some local boot camps etc. fitting it in between study and spending time with my family.


Anyway, i think this group is a fabulous idea and just want to say, 


THANK YOU MICHELLE HEXT AND SUE HEINTZE


Good wishes to all!! :-)







1 comment:

  1. I am extremely proud of what you have achieved , Congratulations , Bill

    ReplyDelete